The Junior Woman’s Club of Raleigh is a member of the General Federation of Woman’s Club, which is the world’s largest and oldest nondenominational, nonpartisan international volunteer service organization for women. Membership in the JWC of Raleigh is open to all women between the ages of 18 and 45, regardless of race, creed, or nationality.
As a JWC of Raleigh member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the quality of life in your community
- Experience a variety of service opportunities
- Develop your leadership and professional skills
- Network with women with similar concerns and interests
- Cultivate lifelong friendships
We welcome interested women to come learn more about us, free of commitment, and when you are ready, make an informed and confident decision that JWC of Raleigh is the right fit for you!
All active members of the JWC of Raleigh must fulfill the following requirements during the club year (September through May):
- Attend a minimum of six General meetings, held on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm.
- Attend a minimum of three meetings and/or activities with community service program, assigned with club woman input.
- Complete 20 hours of community service through organized club programs and projects.
- Participate in one GFWC-NC district or state event every two years.
We never want for these requirements to become an obstacle to enthusiastic, prospective members. If you are concerned about your ability to meet any of these requirements, the Vice President of Membership Recruitment can help you figure out what options are available to you.
Interested? Please complete our Membership Application
Questions? Contact our Vice President of Membership Recruitment